How to make the system repair disc of your windows 7
- Press Win key + R, type “control” and click on OK.
- From the control panel menu click on “Backup and restore”.
- Click on “create a system repair disc” from left side.
- Insert CD/DVD in your CD/DVD drive.
- Click on “create”.
Note: It may prompt for inserting the installation DVD. That means the file needed to create the system repair disc is not available. So insert the installation DVD.[See also: How to Install Windows 7 from USB flash Drive without any software]
- Check the bios setting if there first booting option is the optical disk drive, if not then set it.
- Now after restarting the computer press any key when you are prompted to do so.
- The system will start to copy the setup files.
- A language menu will appear and choose your preferred language.
- A “System recovery option” window will appear and select the system repair option and then click on next.