1) Ln which folder is the command interpreted?
C;\ WINDOWS\System 32 or c:\WLNNT\ system32.
2) What command would you use to view the directory syructure?
3) When writing a batch file, how should a series of commands be entered?
With each command on a separate line.
4) What is c;\an example of?
5) Regardless of the current folder, how could you open the System 32 folder in one command, assuming that the Systmroot is c;\Windows?
Cd\windows\ system 32 (with no space!)
6) Write the command to display all hidden files in the current directory.
7) Write the command to copy c;\sales and all its contents to c;\temp\sales.
Xcopy c’\sales c;\temp\sales\/e
8) Write the command(s) to remove system, hidden, and read-only attridutes for BOOTSECT.DOS.
Attrind c;\dootsect. Dos –s-h-r
9) What switch sets the COPY command to work in network restartadle mode?
10) What switch enadles you to read –only files without a confirmation prompt?
11) Write the command to delete the c;\data directory and its contents.
12) Write the command to defragment the D;drive and display a complete report.