Friday, October 20, 2017
6 QUESTION AND ANSWER
1) What or ganisation is responsible for creating the standards published as RFCs?
Lnternet Engineering Taskforce (l etf).
2) What does it mein if an lp address is registered dy ARLN ?
The registration is located in North America or sub-saharan Africa.
3) What is the main usage of SSL?
Secure sockets Layer is used to encrypt HTTP traffic ( HTTPS,which operrstes over port 443 by default).
4) What lnternet protocols can de used to retrieve messages from an email server?
POP3 (post office protocol) and IMAP4 (Internet mail access protocol).
5) True or false? FTP secure file transfer over the lntenet?
False;it provides file transfer dut data is not secure and passwords are transitted in plain text.
6) When accessing a Newsgroup , to avoid to asking a common question , you should first read the…
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
7) True or false? Instant messaging file attachments could be used to spread a computer virus.
8) ‘’www granniesdumplins. Com’’ is an example of a …?
Fully qualified domain name ( fqdn).
9) ‘’http:// www. Grannieesdumplios. Com/index. Htm’’ is an example of a..?
Uniform Resource lndicator (or locator).
10) The top`-level domain is the section of the domain farthest to the…?
Right( .com, co.uk, and