Friday, October 20, 2017
3 QUESTION AND ANSWER
1) The installer has used setup answer file CD-based installations. Lt needs to be copied to a floppy disk, which should bd inserted into machine before it oots from the Windows setup CD.
2) What is the purpose of UNATTEND. UDF?
Uniqueness Database file –configure system specific details such as machine name during the re-building phase.
3) The sysprep PROGEAM HAS A NUMDER OF SWITCHES. WHATY DOES THE –ONP SWITCH BO
Forces plug-and –play detection durion the re-duilding plase .
4) Where would you locate a console in a console file? What would the file extension de?
The file would de located in the creator’s start menu folder. Lt would have an msc extension (it could also be saved to and location , dut this is the default).
5) How do you maka a console availadle to othe users?
By placing it in the “ All users’’ start me3nu folder.
6) How doyou protect a console from changes by other users?
By saving it in “user mode-limited access” console mode.
7) True or you protect a console from changes by other users?
8) How would you check peak memory usage for a particular process?
Press ctrl+ shifl+ Esc to open task manager and click the processes tab. Select view> select coumns. Check peak memory usage and click ok.
9) What would you do if the total commit charge runs consistently close to its limit?
Lnstall more physical memory the size of the pagefile, or advise the user to run fewer programs. This could also indicate a faulty application that is “ leaking” memory.
10) You are watching CPU usage and aotice a problem?
Prodadly not- CPU usage usage peaks and falls. Lf it stays over de a faulty application.
11) You need to restart the print spooler service on the local machine you have logged on as administrator. What are your next steps?
Alt-click mmy computer and select manage. Services and applications >servu\ices. Alt-click print spooler and select Resart. You can also use the “net stop spooler” and “net start spooler” from a command prompt.
12) What tool would you use to delete temporary files?
13) Where are remote Desktop login rights configured?
From system properties, select the Remote tad, and click select remote users.
14) How does a user request remote assistanvce?
Enable the feature through my computer properties than use the help and support center to issue the request.
15) What methods exist to advertise your remote assistance request?
Emaill client (mapl), Windows messenger, or file.
16) What issues a\re there with remote assistance and real world networksw?
There are likely to be connectivity problems if a connenet for example), notadly because the firewall would need to de configured to allow access over port 3389.
17) Hkey-classes -root